Who had fun at the Dec. Moxie Mixer? WE did!
Couldn’t make it but wish you had? No worries – we’ve got you covered!
See what & who you missed in our Mixer Recap below!
It’s the season of joy, gratitude, generosity & reflection on the year. So we wanted to shift our thinking to spend December examining beliefs – How are your beliefs about networking, business, money, what you deserve, or what you have to offer, holding you back? Have you ever tried to shift your beliefs about any one thing to take a more positive position on the matter, only for your newfound positivity to come to fruition? It’s amazing what that one little word (BELIEVE!) can do for your life! In all things we do, it’s so important that we make it a priority to believe in ourselves first before anything else. Because if we believe it… we can achieve it! If you missed this past mixer, we can’t wait to see you at the next one – in person or online! Have an amazing December!
- Featured Member: Melissa Mattern, The Psychic Genius
- Spotlight Non-Profit Organization: Fences for Fido
- Poetry Reading: Linda Bard
- Sponsors: Alexandra Lewis – Alexandra Loves, Rae Mullin – Feldenkrais, NLP, Danielle Louise Ross – Brand You Business
- Event Photographer: Ann Ludington – Aperture of You
- Spotlight Raffle Winners: Lisa Brumm, Sara DeFrancesco, Danielle Louise Ross, Marsha Lindsey, Laureli Shimayo